Monday, August 4, 2008

I am off this morning to register my children for school today. Michael is a Senior, and Kyle a Sophomore. WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! My job is almost done. One down, two to go!! LOL!

I cannot believe the Summer is going by this quickly. I am not looking forward to battles with teachers, principle, etc. It is always something. I get so upset when over and over again they prove to me that they want ALL children to walk the same line and be the same. You are not allowed to step off even a little tiny bit. What heppened to expressing yourself and creativity?? Oh I could tell some stories....but that would take me all day, and neither you or I have the time for that today.

Off I go, and then I am heading to work looking like nothing less than hammered sh*t. (see previous post) Last night was one of those tossing and turning nights. Love those....NOT!!

Hope you all have a fantastic, worry free day!

No comments: