Saturday, July 5, 2008

I went fantasy shopping on the internet today. This is what I "bought."

First, stuff to make halloween dollies with....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then this fabulous Hoosier.....

Photobucket

Some depression glass......

Photobucket

Photobucket

A whimsical veggie people towel.....

Photobucket

Gorgeous vintage tablecloth....

Photobucket

Sweet vintage valentine....

Photobucket

And last but not least, this beautiful red toile/check sofa to go with it all!

Photobucket

Can you tell I love red??

What would you buy on your internet fantasy shopping trip???

10 comments:

Kathie said...

Polka Dots and checkers...Yippee!!

Artisan Memories said...

I LOVE EVERYTHING ON YOUR SHOPPING TRIP....COME CHECK OUT WHAT I GOT.
lAURA aNN

Kristine said...

Terri!
hop over to my blog to see what is waiting for you there!

hugz,
Kristine

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

What fun! I have to think about my Internet fantasy trip! That will make a great post - thanks for the idea!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

I think I spent a little more on my fantasy trip. Stop on over and see!

Terri said...

Woooo Hoooo Linda!! Next time I am going shopping WITH you. You found some fantastic things! This was fun. Will have to do it again some time. Now to find some more people who might like to give it a shot...

Debra said...

Wow! What a great shopping day you had!

Huckleberry Arts said...

This is so cool I need a Fantssy trip!! Goodness knows I couldn't afford it all LOL Will have to plan my trip for this weekend what I great idea!

Love the hoosier!

Terri said...

Annette, it is really fun to do. Looking forward to seeing what you buy!!

Terri said...

Debra, you should give it a try. It really is fun!