Sunday, January 13, 2008

Get ready for a picture chunky posting here. I have finished 3 dolls for eBay. Sadly, I could not get my new template to work for me. (something I am totally convinced is due to my ignorance). I ended up using my previous template. It's ok. I like it too.

This doll is from a Chestnut Junction pattern. So simple, but I love it. I actually made this one according to the pattern instructions. I didn't tweak it at all. That NEVER happens.

Photobucket

This ugly little miss is from a Jackie Schmidt pattern. I added the bloomers and the Sweet Annie corsage. The button doesn't show up very well in the photos, but it was part of a box of buttons I bought in a goodwill shop. It was a real find for 5 bucks. Tons of vintage buttons in a 5 x 7 paper covered box. I was happy that day.

Photobucket

This crazy doll came out of the workings of my demented mind. Yes, she is my own design. Weird I know, but strangely pretty in my opinion. Some of my internet friends say she is "artsy fartsy."

Photobucket

If you would like to see more pictures of these dolls, please visit my ebay.