Saturday, August 15, 2009

This is my new fur baby Bessy. She is a rescue kitty. I am not sure how old she is. We estimate between 12 and 14 weeks. These are not a very good pictures. I have problems getting pictures of her because she is rarely still. She is adapting nicely to our household. I wish my other cat would get used to her. Maggie hates her and is mean to her. Bessy is scared to go to the potty box because of Maggie, so I have to take her to the potty like a little baby. So far her favorite things are:

driving me nuts when I am sewing by batting everything that is not nailed down. She likes to take pins out of my pincushion with her mouth and drop them on the floor.

Cheetos

Poptarts

iced tea

Meesy (her toy mouse)

tearing the crap out of the ficus tree by my front door

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: