Sunday, August 23, 2009

New doll clothes...

This one is a cheat basicly. The tshirt I bought for 4 bucks from ebay. The American Girl doll was posed with this shirt and a pair of green shorts. Purchasing the shorts required some crazy money. So, I found the exact same shade of green for 69 cents in the Wally World remnant bin and voila! A pair of cute cuffed capris.

Photobucket

Untroducing Molly. She is a rescue dolly I bought second hand. I have worked and worked on that hair, and as you see, still have more to do. Not sure if I will really be able to make her look as pretty as she probably once was, but oh well. She has a home with me. I am always drawn to misfit, worn out, well played with dolls for some reason. Anyway, this outfit came out of my head. I reworked a pattern to accomodate the changes I wanted to make. Again, walmart scrap bin, and this time some cute flower appliques that I got at Hancocks for 99 cents. Splurged that time! LOL.

Photobucket

No comments: