Thursday, July 23, 2009

One of my very best friends passed away yesterday. I feel as if a piece of me is missing. I had known her since we were 5 years old. Believe me, that is a long time. She was one of the very few constants I had in my life. In the 42 years of our friendship, we had one fight, which lasted all of about a day. :-) She was so special to me in many ways, and I hope she knows how much I truly loved her. She was a gift given to me by God, because he knew we needed each other. Here is a silly little poem we cut out of a book when we were in second grade. We signed it to all of our cards, recited it to each other, and laughed about how silly it was.

Deb, this is the last time I write this...

I twist your arm,
You twist my leg.
I make you cry,
You make me beg.
I dry your eyes,
You wipe my nose.
And that's the way.
The kissing goes.

Rest in peace dear lady,
I love you.



Deborah Kae Walker

1 comment:

chris. said...

So sorry for your loss Terri, you are in my thoughts. Chris....