Saturday, April 12, 2008

Angie of lovetheprimlook has tagged me! I am to share six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself. Hmm....this one will require some thought. Let's see...

1. I have to sleep with covers on, no matter how hot it is.

2. I drink iced tea with no sugar ALL day long, no matter what season it is. I don't care if it is 5 below outside, it's iced tea for me.

3. My favorite number is the number 3. I don't know why. It just is.

4. I am a salt fanatic. Yes, I do realize that my salt addiction will catch up with me one day.

5. I am terrified of driving. I will drive local if I have to, but anywhere else, forget it.

6. I have terribly ugly hands!!

3 comments:

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Wow Terri we have similiar things! My fav # too is 3 for no specific reason...LOL and I too need the covers no matter the season.

Be sure to stop by my blog. You have been tagged ;)

Hugs
Kelly

Anonymous said...

I was tagged for this one once as well, so fun reading yours!

Terri said...

Thank you Kathy! I have had fun reading other's answers as well. Where can I find yours?