Sunday, February 24, 2008

Still battling the cold weather here in Southern Illinois. The ice had barely melted from the trees, and wave two hit. Thankfully it was not as bad as the first one. I am hoping that we are done with the ice, but in my heart, I know better. Sigh! I am so ready for Spring.

I have been dilligently trying to learn to crochet. I had bought a book on learning to crochet from eBay, but didn't find it as helpful as I would have liked. So, I went on a quest to find a better one. Now I am armed with my crotchet hook, yarn and this:

Photobucket

It looks quite promising. I think I might actually be able to eventually crochet at least a dishcloth or two..........maybe. I would love to excel to the level of all the softie makers. Those little cuties are adorable.

No comments: