Monday, October 15, 2007

I managed to overcome my creative dry spell this past weekend, and completed these two projects...

Ella the gathering fairy is my version of a pattern designed by Raven's Haven. You can see all her wonderfully unique patterns here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I call this one Grumpy Santa. He looks more than a little annoyed to me! He is my version of a pattern designed by Crows Roost Prims. Head on over to her ebay store to take a look at her perfectly prim pattern collection.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Mockingbird Hill said...

Terri...your dolls are absolutely wonderful! Having owned a shop, primitive will always be close to my heart..

Thanks for visiting and signing up for my Halloween Giveaway! Come back often...you're a sweetie!

Cassie