Sunday, July 22, 2007

Finally I am up and running again. It was nice to have a small vacation from sewing, even if it was forced. Here are the two dollies I finished today.

This is Beatrice. She is made from a Dirty Crow Inn pattern. I love those. They have such a distinctive style. The bee she is holding is my own design.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here is her ebay link....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140140887632&rd=1&rd=1

This one is made from a Folk and Whimsy pattern. I call her Audrey Beth.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here is her ebay link.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140140887623&rd=1&rd=1

I have also relisted all the items I had up when eBay pulled my auctions.

2 comments:

ESABATM said...

I really like that bee. I am not sure why but it is the face. Very cute and reminds me of cartoon faces of my childhood. Very good.

Anonymous said...

The dolls and prim things you are are awesome Terri...Khris