Saturday, June 2, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

My friend Cathy of Hazelruthe's has crept up on me quietly and tagged me!! Guess it was bound to happen eventually, so here goes......

7 Random Things About Me

1. I am deathly afraid of snakes. If one ever bit me, it wouldn't matter if it was poisonous or not. I would die of heart failure.

2. I love senior citizens! Guess I would have to, to work in a nursing home. I am so drawn to them. They have such knowledge from life, such stories to tell.

3. I am a fabric and pattern addict. I don't dare tell how much fabric or how many patterns I own. It is truly astounding. As a child I would dream of having all the crafting and sewing supplies I wanted, ready to use at my fingertips. Well I have them. A wonderful thing for a little girl who was happy to have an 8 count box of crayons and brown paper grocery bags to draw on!

4. I have rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. I have good days, I have bad days. I just take them one at a time. My motto is "Could be worse." My mom taught me that years ago. No matter what it is you are dealing with, dont feel sorry for yourself because somewhere there is someone else struggling with way more.

5. I am a twin. My sister died when we were babies. Her name was Tracy Leigh. My sisters Penny and Paula are twins also.

6. I don't like my food to touch on my plate! I am so tired of hearing, "It all goes to the same place anyway." I don't care. I don't have to see it once it is all there. I also cannot stand soggy bread. Ewww! And when someone wipes their plate with their bread and eats it......gag!

7. My favorite flower is the daffodil, and I love honeysuckle. I love to smell them. They instantly put me in a good mood.

Ok, thats it! Now to contemplate who I will tag..........

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket